Saturday, 5 July 2008



Wakeboarding with Ed today(: Back to the old times again((: It was damn fun la...I brought some year 1s there to try it out and Donovan managed to stand up on his 1st try there compared to in Kallang, where he couldn't even stand up. Seif managed to cross his 2nd wake and do S carves. Abdullah, haas. He managed to learn the proper ollie then trying to do an ollie using skateboard techniques and always landing a face plant.

Keith then went to find me at Downtown east after wakeboarding(: Bowling! Sadly, we didn't have time to cos I have a curfew): And things didn't exactly go well between us. Sorry. Sorry for 'forcing' you to quit canoe. Sorry for talking on the phone with some people. Sorry for always making u wait. Sorry for everything ):

And a cat followed me into my lift today and ran into my house:P Super cute. However it looks as though it has skin disease. But so cute la.. When we closed the door, it just sat outside waiting.



CHANTAL.
She's somebody


FAITH CHANTAL BERNADETTE LEE YU TING
27 AUGUST 1990


I want to be married to Keith Wong.
I want to be a muti-millionaire someday.
I want my own house.
I want to be closer to God.
I thank God for my family, friends and Keith(:
I want life to go the way I want it to! :D
More than a somebody


WAKEBOARDING
SLEEPING
EATING


Tagboard





Links


SP Wakeboard
A N D R E A
C L A U D I A
D O N O V A N
H O N G R U
J O A N N E
L U O E R
L I Z Z I E
M C M I L L A N
M I L I S S A
N O R I K O
S H O E S
S T E P H A N I E
T Z E W E I
Y A N L I
Y I N I N G


Archives


  • June 2006
  • July 2006
  • August 2006
  • September 2006
  • October 2006
  • November 2006
  • December 2006
  • January 2007
  • February 2007
  • March 2007
  • April 2007
  • May 2007
  • June 2007
  • August 2007
  • September 2007
  • October 2007
  • November 2007
  • December 2007
  • January 2008
  • February 2008
  • March 2008
  • April 2008
  • May 2008
  • June 2008
  • July 2008
  • August 2008



  • Designer


    DESIGNER: CHERINEWEE ©
    Cherinewee @ blogspot
    Secrethoughts @ blogskin


    Credits


    Y Shades of purple
    Images: Deviant Art
    Brushes: Inobscuro brushes
    Image Host: Photobucket